Summers in Bryan, Texas can be very harsh. On average, seven months of the year require air conditioning, and these long months can be very hard on your HVAC system.
If you are in Bryan, Texas or the surrounding area, and are in need of air conditioning repair, give the trusted professionals at Climate Control Heating AC and Refrigeration a call. You can reach us at (254) 231-3111. We will fully inspect you air conditioning unit at a time that is convenient for you!
Proactive Maintenance Keeps Costs Down
The last thing you need in Bryan’s scorching heat is substandard air conditioning. Your AC does a valuable job of providing cool, dry air to your home and office, but your air conditioning takes a beating in Texas’s hot climate. So how can you make it easier on your whole HVAC system? Regular maintenance is the key to keeping costs down. Proper maintenance makes it less likely that you’ll experience expensive breakdowns.
Regular Maintenance is Key
Taking these steps can help you protect your air conditioning system and prevent expensive repair bills:
- Keep your unit clean. Making sure your exterior air conditioning condenser is free of obstructions lets air flow through the system properly.
- Keep indoor vents and registers clean. Dirt and dust can stick to your vents and registers as air circulates throughout your house. This diminishes your indoor air quality and makes your home dirtier.
- Change your air filter. It’s a good idea to change your air filter every 30 to 90 days, depending on the type of filter. Marking a filter change schedule on your calendar is a good way to make sure you remember this important task.
- Keep critters out. When pests get into your HVAC system they can cause lots of destruction. Their presence and their “leftovers” can negatively impact your indoor air quality. Pest-proof all of your air conditioning components to keep out any unwanted critters.
Call the Professionals at Climate Control
To keep your AC running at its best and prevent costly repairs, it’s a good idea have your HVAC system inspected by a professional in the spring before the heat hits, and again in the fall. Regular professional inspections prevent:
Call for Service
- Uncomfortably hot interiors
- Premature replacements
- Expensive repairs
- High energy costs
If you are in Bryan, Texas or the surrounding area, and in need of air conditioning repair, call the professionals at Climate Control. We are a full-service HVAC contractor and we deliver high-quality and reliable repair, preventative maintenance and installation services. We are committed to offering affordable and reliable solutions to our valued customers.
Give Climate Control a call today at (254) 231-3111. Our friendly and experienced team members are waiting for your call!