If you are in need of AC service or repairs in Killeen, Texas, or the surrounding area, look to the experts at Climate Control Heating AC & Refrigeration. We know it can be hard for homeowners to find a reliable company you feel you can trust for your air conditioning service and repair needs. Climate Control stands out in the local heating and cooling industry with our skilled technicians, consistent high-quality standards, premium products and reasonable pricing.
Give Climate Control a call today at (254) 231-3111 for an estimate. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can discuss how we can keep your home comfortable – while staying within your budget!
High Standards of Excellence
The experienced team at Climate Control offers:
- Friendly, professional residential and commercial heating and air conditioning services
- Appointments scheduled at your convenience
- Complete home/office evaluation instead of just heating and air conditioning equipment examination
- Precise examination to ensure high-efficiency equipment performs as closely to laboratory standards as possible
- Options for helping you cut down on your home’s energy use
Give Climate Control a call today at (254) 231-3111. Our knowledgeable team members will let you know what options are available and help you determine what is best for your needs!
Preventative Maintenance Will Save You Money
It never hurts to have a professional HVAC company such as Climate Control inspect your HVAC unit in the spring and fall. This will help you make sure your whole system is functioning properly before the hot summer months – and again before winter hits.
Here is a list of simple maintenance that will improve the efficiency of your system and also extend its life. If you are not comfortable doing any of these tasks, make sure to call the experts at Climate Control – we will be happy to help!
- Remove any debris that has accumulated on, near, or in your HVAC unit.
- Maintain a minimum of 2 feet of clearance around all sides.
- Make sure nothing has shifted your unit and that it is still level.
- Clear your condensate drain yearly to prevent clogs.
- Check filters monthly and replace at least once every 3 months.
- Check refrigerant lines monthly.
- Keep your interior registers open to reduce the strain on your system.
Call for Service
By performing these simple preventative maintenance procedures, you can keep your HVAC system performing at its best and catch any problems early.
If you have any questions about the best ways to ensure the longevity of your system, call us today. We’ll gladly help you maintain and avoid AC service repairs.
For air conditioning repair and service in Killeen, Texas, and the surrounding area, Climate Control is waiting for your call. Give Climate Control a call today at (254) 231-3111 and let us help you!